1. To enter the jump zone, you must have a signed liability waiver. For children under the age of eighteen, this waiver must be signed by a parent or a legal guardian. All guests are bound by the waiver upon admittance into the Mullet Hop facility.
2. Jumpers must wear admittance wristbands at all times.
3. Do not jump if you are pregnant, if you have a cast, or have recently experienced a medical injury or have spinal, heart, joint or bone or similar medical conditions.
4. You may not enter the facilities under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
5. Children under the age of 6 must not be left unattended.
6. No roughhousing. This includes wrestling, running, racing, tag games, pushing, or any violent movements. Violators of this rule will be asked to leave the facility.
7. Swearing and spitting is prohibited.
8. Jumpers must be in control of their body at all times.
9. Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
10. No sitting or lying on the equipment. If you need a rest, please exit the jump zone.
11. Always try to land on your feet. Injury may occur if one lands on their head or neck.
12. Please do not bring cameras, phones, or any other outside objects into the jump zone.
13. No shoes are permitted on the trampolines. Mullet Hop special grip socks are required for jumping.
14. No food or drink is permitted in the jump zone. This includes gum and candy. NO GUM CHEWING.
15. Remove jewelry, belts, clothing studs, or any other sharp or loose objects before entering the jump zone.
16. All jumpers, or persons enjoying this facility, including their parents or legal guardians, assume the risk in utilizing this facility.