Open Lock ins are open to ages 8 - 17. The cost of admissions is $30 and includes all night access to the park, its activities, jump socks, and pizza for dinner.
When you drop off you child or children, please come in to check them in. You will need your current valid drivers license.
ALL PERSONS attending the lock in MUST have a waiver signed to purchase tickets for the lock in. NO EXCEPTIONS.
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE. When purchasing tickets, select the date of the lock in to purchase tickets.
The next open lock in is scheduled for January 26 from 11pm - 7am
FOR ALL LOCK INS, BY ENTERING THE PARK, YOU AGREE THAT IN ADDITION TO THE RULES OF MULLET HOP TRAMPOLINE PARK, THE FOLLOWING RULES ALSO ARE IN EFFECT:
- Once you are dropped off you can not leave the park unless a parent/ guardian comes to pick you up.
- If you choose to sleep, no blankets can be shared.
- One pizza meal will be provided. Water is free. Can drinks may be purchased for $1.
- All snacks brought in must be sealed. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- NO OUTSIDE DRINKS ARE ALLOWED! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- To provide a safe lock in environment, all purses, bags, etc.. WILL be searched upon entry. Any form of paraphernalia including but not limited to Alcohol, Tobacco, Weapons etc.. is not allowed in the park. Any person found to be in possession of the following will be removed from the park with NO REFUND!
- The park will have plenty of Court Monitors on duty. Failure to follow instructions of any court monitor or staff member may result in injury to you or others and may also lead to your removal from the park with NO REFUND!